General Conditions of Contract:
Without prejudice to the specific terms and conditions of the service reflected in the various legal texts (at the foot of this website), and in compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below:
– The holder of this web is Spaniard Club Iberico S.L., with CIF number B90357138, with address in Calle Arcos 11, local 2, postal code 41011 of Seville, telephone 610335718, and e-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The owner of the website has registered its trademark as “Spaniard”, which will be referred to from the different parts of this website as a nominative abstraction of the service offered in its different lines of activity.
– It is announced that the Internet domain www.spaniard.club is owned by the owner of the website.
– Spaniard Club Ibérico, through its website www.spaniard.club, reserves the right to modify at any time the commercial offer presented in the descriptions and prices of its products and services, and is obliged to rectify immediately any involuntary error introduced in them.
– All the prices of transactions carried out in this website from countries of the European Union will be subject to Spanish VAT. Purchases made from the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla or the territories of non-EU Member States will be exempt from VAT and will entail an additional cost of customs and local taxes payable by the purchaser. In any of the cases, it will be necessary to add the eventual charges of transport, also in charge of the buyer.
– Estimated delivery times are only binding if they have been specifically agreed in writing in a particular transaction.
Warranties and Rights of Withdrawal (Returns):
The terms and conditions of guarantee of the products and services offered by Spaniard Club Ibérico are detailed in the following section:
The customer, as a consumer, may revoke his contractual declaration within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The terms and conditions of this right are detailed in the section on returns and exchanges.
Expiry of invoices and payment conditions:
The orders will be paid, in any of the modalities, before its effective shipment or local collection in store, with immediate expiration, and with the conditions of discount and possible deferments or fractionations agreed in each particular case between seller and buyer.
Payments made in currencies other than the Euro will be credited to Spaniard Club Iberico S.L.’s account in accordance with the bank clearing procedures in force.
In any of the modalities of payment, the possible banking expenses attributable to the buyer will have to be supported by the same one (for example, possible commissions in bank transfers).
The terms and conditions for the different payment channels admitted are specified in the following section:
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction:
Purchases made on www.spaniard.club are subject to current legislation. In case of any conflict or discrepancy, the jurisdiction corresponding to the domicile of the buyer will be applied.
If any of these provisions, regardless of the reason, becomes unenforceable, shall not be an obstacle to the validity of the other provisions.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator